- Fill out and bring in your completed patient forms to expedite your time in clinic
- Depending upon what type of procedure you are having, our staff will provide instructions about what you can eat or drink before your appointment.
- If you take prescription medications for a medical condition, continue to take all medications as directed by your doctor, unless instructed otherwise by us. Bring all medications with you to your appointment.
- Wear loose fitting, comfortable clothes and slip-on shoes. Do not wear complicated outfits.
- Wear briefs or full coverage underwear on the day of your procedure.
- Please do not bring children to the clinic.
- Expect to be in the office for 2 to 3 hours for your entire visit. Your ride may drop you off and return back to pick you up.
We accept cash, debit, and all major credit cards. We do not accept checks, travelers’ checks, or money orders. Payment is due before services are rendered.
We recommend that you rest after your procedure and do not schedule work, school, or other commitments on the day of your procedure, if possible. Most patients are able to return to work and other normal activities within 24-48 hours.